FALSD has signed on to a letter to Chief Judge Moskowitz requesting an amendment to the Court’s Jury Selection Plan to increase diversity among jurors. This letter by Federal Defenders of San Diego, Inc., has also received the support of the following:
- ACLU Foundation of San Diego & Imperial Counties
- Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association; Iranian American Bar Association
- Japanese American Bar Association
- Justicia Criminal Defense Association
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association
- Tom Homann LGBT Law Association
- Women of Color in the Law, Inc.
Read the letter here.